University of California Irvine The Global Sea Level Essay
I am looking for a 4-6 pages rough draft, the paper doesn’t have to be completely finished. I just need an introduction and the body paragraphs. Need to include historical context, use of scholarly or governmental source(s), a more than one image integrated into the draft (captioned), and at least one impact context (e.g., economic, health, infrastructure, etc). I will attach a essay proposal with possible sources the essay can quote below.
- General Topic (i.e. climate change)
- Focused Subject (sea level rising)
- Brief overview of contexts
- Historical Context
- How long has this issue existed? When did it start? How has this issue been dealt with in the past? How has the issue changed over time?
- Scientific Context
- Using credible sources to explain causes and effects related to climate/environment/ecology
- Other Contexts that explain how this is a “human” problem (i.e. political, economic, mental/physical health, infrastructure, agriculture, etc)
- Conclusion: Why is this issue significant enough to warrant the need for timely solutions?