Strayer University International Selling Shoes Marketing Plan
For this assignment, you will create a marketing plan for your shoes, including market segmentation, goals, marketing programs, pricing, channels, and sales.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
- Identify two forms of market segmentation for your shoes and support your choices.
- Identify two target markets for each segment and explain those choices.
- Remember: A market segment is the group or groups the firm wants to market to, while the target markets are the specific markets such as cities where the segments are located.
- Give examples of four actionable goals for your business as you embark on your mission to market shoes in your chosen country.
- Describe why each goal is important to the firm.
- Select the global product marketing program that you feel best suits your firm as a strategic alternative in your chosen country.
- Provide a rationale for your choice.
- Choose the global pricing policy that will best suit your firm and selected country.
- Support your decision for choosing such a policy.
- Choose the marketing channel alternative that will best suit your firm and selected country.
- Describe the function of each channel member.
- Describe the sales promotions that will be used to entice consumers and trade channel partners.
- Determine whether the firm will use salespeople or sales agents to promote and sell your products in the chosen country.
- Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.