Rasmussen College Cosmos Inc Risk Management Plan
Using the PMBOK Guide and a provided template, develop a risk management plan for a given scenario or a real-world project.
Based on the analysis completed by a task force at Cosmo, Inc., the marketing department must develop, implement, and test a new marketing campaign focused on maintaining current customer levels and increasing their customer base through the utilization of new technology. Refer to the document for more information.
Develop a risk management plan for your project. Use the and the PMBOK® Guide to complete this assessment:
- Analyze the project introduction and project risk principles.
- Identify project risks (both positive and negative).
- Create a Risk Matrix Legend.
- Probability Level / Criteria / Color Code.
- Impact Level / Criteria / Color Code.
- Create your Project Risk Matrix. Identify a minimum of 10 potential risks (positive or negative). For each risk:
- Describe the risk.
- Identify the probability rating.
- Identify the impact of the risk to the project.
- Identify response or solution for the risk.
- Explain the action plan for the response or solution to the risk.
- Identify the responsible person for each action.
- Identify the status of each action.
- Create your Risk Monitoring and Control Strategy:
- Define the Review and Action Plan for identified and unidentified risks.
- Establish a Review process.
- Establish a Reporting process.