#5 Film and Leadership Final Paper
Using three films, at least one of which is not from class, explore one specific leadership theory
that you found particularly interesting or insightful. Your paper should include:
• A brief and accurate summary of each film
• Relevant film information (director, year, actors, title, etc.)
• Clear explanation of the leadership theory supported with citations that include material
used in the course AND material found elsewhere
• Clear connection between the theory and the films using well-chosen examples
• Clear statement of how you plan to implement this theory in your own current or future
The paper should be no shorter than 6 full pages of content and no longer than 9 concisely and
well written full pages of content. Your paper should be 8-12 concisely and well written pages
and include leadership sources, at least two from peer reviewed journal articles from outside
the course readings.
Proper APA citation is expected. Paper should be double spaced using 12 point Times New
Roman or Calibri font.
Lincoln (Spielberg, 2012)
Selma (DuVernay, 2014)
Erin Brockovich (Soderbergh, 2000)
Dead Poets Society (Weir, 1989)
Hidden Figures (Melfi, 2014)
Elizabeth (Kapur, 1998)
Freedom Writers (LaGravenese, 2007)
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.