Do Schools Kill Creativity Ted Talk Discussion
-Watch the TED Talk. After you have watched the TED Talk, answer the following questions in reply to each TED talk. https://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_school…
- What is the speaker’s main argument? Or what is his thesis?
- Name at least 3 specific examples/pieces of evidence he uses to support his argument?
- What was the biggest takeaway that you had from this video? What interested you the most?
- What kind of stories is Robinson telling his audience in the speech?
- How does Robinson organize his speech? In connection with Question 4, when do those stories show up in his speech? When does he tell those stories? Is there any pattern you can discern or figure out from where he places those stories (specific evidence?
- What is Robinson’s purpose? What does she want from his audience?