contact me only if you willing to do my paper for 5 DOLLARS PLEASE
Essay #1 Personal Narrative
the prompt: write a personal narrative explaining and reflecting on something that has changed your life or transformed your community — write in the first person and select a tightly-limited situation or a single episode.
several topic ideas:
- (a) a moment in which you made an important and life-changing decision
- (b) how you have been influenced by someone whom you know personally, either positively or negatively
- (c) personal experience with an important social issue (such as homelessness, domestic violence, addiction, disabilities, incarceration, or chronic illness)
- (d) something you or a family member have done to improve the world around you
- (e) your relationship or experiences with the environment or natural world
- (f) a personal experience with or intimate knowledge of immigration (you, your family, a close friend, etc.)
Examples and discussion of personal narrative writing will be provided through reading selections from 40 Model Essays and sample student essays.
2-3 pages long (minimum 2 full pages for a passing grade)MLA formatting (see syllabus for guidelines)