Bellevue University Measuring and Assessing Customer Satisfaction Discussion
Managers understand that customer satisfaction leads to customer loyalty, and loyal customers drive growth, sales, and profitability. However, measuring customer satisfaction can be a difficult task to accomplish. There are many different tools and practices used by businesses that try to correlate customer satisfaction scores with company growth and financial success.
- Go to https://s3.amazonaws.com/blackboard.learn.xythos.p… to access a pdf by Genroe (Australia) Pty Ltd. titled Net Promoter Score® – A Brief Introduction.
- Conduct additional research to gather information on tools used to assess customer satisfaction. Analyze the results of your research to answer the following questions:
- Describe how customer satisfaction is related to repurchase intentions and loyalty
- Explain how measuring customer satisfaction can be used as a point of differentiation when attempting to attract new customers.
- Distinguish the differences between measuring customer retention rates and customer loyalty rates. Which one is likely to have a higher correlation to company growth, and why?
- What inferences can be made when the use of two different customer satisfaction metrics results in different customer satisfaction ratings for each?
- Compose your answers with a minimum of one paragraph per question (minimum of 4 paragraphs total). At least one outside research source is required for this assignment. Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.